Translate this blog in your favourable language

My pager view

Thursday, November 18, 2010

SWEET LOVE AND HURTS LOVE MY BE BROUGHT JOY TO YOU MAY BE TEARS. TAKE IT EASY.

MAKALA MAALUM YA MAHUSIANO.. songa nayo..japo ni fupi ila kwa maelezo na msaada zaidi wasiliana nami.........
relationships must be built on a foundation of trust. We need to be to count on others and feel that they will be open with us.
Honesty; no relationship can survive if the partner are no honest with one another. Each partner must share a commitment of truth. Those in good relationships accept one another, blemishes and all. A relationship based on untruths or even half-truths lacks depth and meaning.

Mutual support; healthy relationships are characterized by mutual support. A partner’s well-being should have an impact on you, and your well-being should affect your partner. In best way the partner seek out what is best for both, and they act as advocates for and defend each oth
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.” —I Corinthians 13:4-8a (NIV)
Love is best seen as devotion and action, not an emotion. Love is not exclusively based on how we feel. Certainly our emotions are involved, but they cannot be our only criteria for love. True devotion will always lead to action—true love.
HURT IN LOVE…. BRING TEARS..

“It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.”

But you have to know that’s when some one hurts you..
I really feel for people who go through broken relationships, and I’ve felt that at times they can feel so alone, and not find from the Church what they need, which is healing. How often we talk about love and marriage and family, but forget that many get hurt by those who misuse the word “love.”
This past weekend, we had the reading from 1 Corinthians 12:31-13:13 where Saint Paul speaks about all the things that love is. It’s a great reading, but I think we can’t forgive we have to love those who hurt, as a Church, parish, and as individuals. My homily focused on how we can do just that, and it’s below. All of us have to do that too by doing all we can to support the vocation of marriage, not being afraid to help couples through stormy waters, and also not feeling like the best remedy for healing is by keeping silent. The Lord says to Jeremiah, “…I am with you to deliver you,” giving the prophet hope as he proclaims God’s word through the incredibly difficult
final years of the kingdom, a message many rejected. And just as God was with Jeremiah, He is with us too through thick and thin. Our job is to make sure no one ever forgets that, standing with our loved ones whether it’s the joy of  their first dance at their wedding reception, or through the pain of a shattered relationship, helping them to find the healing and peace that is there. Paul is quite right – love never fails. Sometimes people need a reminder of that when they’ve been burned by someone who misused the word, and need to be led to the healing hand of Christ, something we must do as a Church, and as individuals by not failing any of our brothers and sisters in need.
God bless, 
when one love ends use your knowledge to find onother love... 
say steven 

thanks..

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right here is the right web site for anyone who hopes to find out about this topic.
You understand a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not
that I actually would want to…HaHa). You certainly put a brand
new spin on a subject that's been written about for
a long time. Great stuff, just excellent!

my blog post :: free music downloads (http://twitter.com/)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally writing about >"SWEET LOVE AND HURTS LOVE MY BE BROUGHT JOY TO YOU MAY BE TEARS. TAKE IT EASY." <Liked it!

Anonymous said...

I have been checking out a few of your posts and i can state nice stuff.

I will make sure to bookmark your website.

Anonymous said...

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for how
much muscle can you gain

Anonymous said...

I am not positive where you are getting your info, but great topic.
I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
Thank you for wonderful info I was in search of this
information for my mission.

Anonymous said...

As I website possessor I believe the written content here is very
superb, appreciate it for your efforts.

Anonymous said...

I like this blog very much, Its a very nice situation to read and
obtain information.

Anonymous said...

Some genuinely interesting points you have written.Aided me a lot, just what I was looking for
:D.

Anonymous said...

If you are going for best contents like me, simply visit this website everyday
since it offers feature contents, thanks

Anonymous said...

You are a very capable individual!

Anonymous said...

Hello, you used to write excellent, but the last few posts have been kinda boring...
I miss your super writings. Past few posts are just a bit out of track!

come on!

Anonymous said...

I do not know if it's just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing issues with
your blog. It seems like some of the written text
within your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me
know if this is happening to them as well? This might be a issue with my browser because I've had this happen previously.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

I as well as my friends appeared to be analyzing the excellent helpful tips found on your
website then suddenly developed a terrible feeling I had
not expressed respect to the web blog owner for those strategies.
All the young boys appeared to be for that reason glad to learn them and already
have extremely been having fun with them. We appreciate you getting well considerate and for deciding
on variety of awesome issues most people are really wanting to understand about.
My very own honest apologies for not expressing
gratitude to earlier.

Anonymous said...

I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also pay a quick
visit this web site on regular basis to get updated
from hottest gossip.

Anonymous said...

Good web site you have got here.. It?s hard to find high quality writing like yours
these days. I honestly appreciate people like you!
Take care!!

Anonymous said...

I was able to find good information from your content.

Anonymous said...

Greate article. Keep writing such kind of info on your page.
Im really impressed by it.[X-N-E-W-L-I-N-S-P-I-N-X]Hello there, You have performed an excellent job.
I'll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my
friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this website.

Anonymous said...

An intriguing discussion is definitely worth
comment. I believe that you need to write more
on this subject, it may not be a taboo subject but generally people do not talk
about these topics. To the next! Best wishes!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you so much, However I am having
troubles with your RSS. I don?t know why I am unable to join it.
Is there anyone else having identical RSS problems?
Anyone who knows the solution can you kindly respond?

Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing superb informations. Your
web-site is very cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this web site.

It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked
this web page, will come back for more articles.
You, my pal, ROCK! I found just the info I already searched all over the place
and just could not come across. What a perfect site.

Anonymous said...

Hiya very nice blog!! Guy .. Excellent .. Superb ..
I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally?
I am glad to search out numerous helpful information right here in the publish, we want develop more strategies in this regard,
thank you for sharing. . . . . .

Anonymous said...

I almost never leave comments, however i did a few searching
and wound up here "SWEET LOVE AND HURTS LOVE MY BE BROUGHT JOY TO YOU MAY BE TEARS. TAKE IT EASY.".
And I do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright.
Could it be just me or does it appear like some of the
responses appear like coming from brain dead people?
:-P And, if you are writing at additional social sites, I would like to keep up with
everything fresh you have to post. Could you list of the complete urls of your social sites like your Facebook
page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?